No private data is stored without being able to trace, export, anonymize and delete it.
The main cause of FAIR to collect and store data is:
- to allow for transparency for our supporters (companies and members)
- to document our activities.
What we store
For members and companies, we store:
- Contact details that you provide and can edit (overwrite). Your email and postal address and any phone number you may have added.
- Computers that you have donated: Hardware specifications and serial numbers. This is used to track who the computers are given to, and so that we can respond to theft, in case a school loses a donated item. Furthermore, the data is used to report back to YOU!
FAIR guarantees that
- Data transmissions are done through a secure and encrypted connection
- Data is stored on a server where access is restricted to individuals who have been instructed in FAIRs privacy policies.
- Data is anonymized at entry-level if possible
- People with data access are registered and the list is always available to Data Protection Officer (DPO) of FAIR.
- Data is purged or fully anonymized once the consent of the user or company expires.
- All data is available for you in a machine-readable format at any time.
- Data is accessible only by FAIR, we do not share your data with third-parties.
Cookies and tracking
- This website does not use or install tracker cookies.
- Visitor statistics for www.fairdanmark.dk (analytics) of website usage is done with a self-hosted Open Source tool Matomo - with cookies disabled.
- With exception of an embedded Vimeo video on the front page, we do not allow third-parties track usage of the website.
Our Data Protection Officer (DPO)
For details on how to contact our current DPO, refer to Contact